Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, July 31, 2008

We are flirting with becoming Texas Rangers Fans: Game # 2

Amazing sunset!
The future home of the Dallas Cowboys!

Sweet! Awe! Aren't they precious!?!?


Kristy's cousin Jessica is in town, so they decided to take her to a Rangers game last night. Michael and I decided we would tag along. This is game #2 for the Ketchums. We are now 1-1. The Rangers won last night. Michael wants to buy us Rangers T-shirts to wear to the games. I told him I just didn't know if I was ready for such a big step in this sporting relationship. I know MSU is college and this is the Major Leagues...but I still sing "it's root root root for the BULLDOGS..." even at the Rangers game. Oh well!


The lovely ladies of the evening!






We won! YAY! I can even explain how...are you ready? We are tied in the bottom of the 8th...Rangers have the bases loaded and no outs. The batter sacrifice flies out to right field and the third base runner tags up and runs home for the go ahead run! The right fielder cannot throw very far and the catcher has to come away from the plate to catch the ball, so he is SAFE! YAY!! No extra innings. We got 3 outs real quick in the 9th! You're impressed aren't you!?!

The "W" in Southwest blinks when you win! CUTE! My amazing photographer husband managed to snap this pic when it was red!



Posted by Picasa

This is where Michael landed our helicopter when we arrived for the game! :)

2 comments:

Spring said...

Well, well, well... look who I found! Apparently you aren't anybody these days if you don't have a blog!! How's TEXAS?!?!

The Burks Family said...

Glad to see that you did pay attention at the ballgame! Also, glad to hear that YA'LL won :)