Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, July 12, 2008

The New Apartment

Obviously this is not a picture of the new apartment, but a smiley face in my sandwich from Michael. I am going to pretend this is cute. :)

Our Bedroom. Randomness...there is no lighting in this room at all other than the lamps we put in there. It is not even wired for lighting...that is something they definitely didn't mention during the tour.


Guest bedroom. You are not allowed to make fun of me putting the stuffed animals on the bed. They all have sentimental value and could not be boxed.

Dining room/Michael's computer area.

Fireplace. We get to hang stockings this Christmas!!! YAY!! (for those of you who don't understand...Michael wouldn't let me hang stockings last year because we didn't have a mantle or fireplace...he said it was "redneck" to hang them off the back of a chair or table.)

We can be fancy and call this the office, or we can be realistic and call this my computer area.

The library! HAHA!

Our bedroom. The picture over the bed is 1 Corinthians 13. Michael painted it for me while I was away for the summer doing missions in Thailand. Isn't he dreamy?

The kitchen...complete with appliances older than I am. As for now, they are working. I am hoping for their demise, so I can get new ones without paying the $35 upgrade fee. Isn't that ridiculous...I can pay $35 a month for new stainless appliances. Which means that somewhere in some storage facility are perfectly good, beautiful appliances which I could be using. BAH!!!

Other side of the kitchen. It does have a bar which overlooks the den area.

I like that very much.
A view of the dining room/den/office.

Bookshelf in Dining area.

Couches and Michael's prized pictures of MSU stadiums. Man...he must have a fantastic wife for buying him those for a wedding present...lucky guy!





1 comment:

Kristy said...

I can't wait to see all of this (and you!) in person in about 12 hours...get excited!! :)