Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary Baby...I've Got You On My Mind!


Happy 1st Anniversary Michael! I can't believe we've already been married for 1 year! It seemed like our wedding day would never come and to look back...time has passed so quickly. I could not be more thankful about how the Lord has blessed me with such an amazing husband. You are exactly what I need to keep me on track and "in line" day after day. You love me even when I'm moody and put up with my silliness and whining. You are such a man of character. You keep our relationship and marriage focused on honoring the Lord. You are honest and so self-sacrificing.
As many of you know, we are in Texas for me to go to school. While I spent the first few days crying over missing my parents, Michael was my rock. He left his parents and family to let me do what I wanted to do. For that, I will always be grateful to him and his family. I am going to start crying now, so I will stop typing.


I love you Michael more and more each day. I didn't know that was possible until I married you. Looking forward to many more years with you...through the good and the bad...I will always be here. I love you.

2 comments:

Josh, Jessica, and Alyssa said...

Happy Anniversary guys! I can't believe it has been a year already.

Katie McCrary said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow it really has gone by fast!