Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I am BACK!

Hello everyone!!! Sorry that I didn't post yesterday...I slept WAY too late and couldn't really get myself going. But...alas...I am back in Texas to days filled with nothing to do. Today I am going to begin what I hope is a profitable adventure for me. I am going to try out this CVS Extra Care Buck shopping. I have been researching this stuff since I moved here, and I think I finally have a grasp on what I am supposed to do. I will fill you in on more details after my first trip. I might not end up buying anything. I may just get the sale flier and the Extra Care book and come home to plan a little more. I will keep you posted.

Anyways, I had a fabulous time in Columbus. Although I missed Michael WAY too much. I don't know that we will be doing that again, but it was nice to see my family. All future trips will have to be together. Even my parents said it was strange to have me home without him! He really is a part of the family now!! I was basically just really lazy...we didn't do anything to thrilling. Friday we got off to a late start...breakfast at 10:30...lunch at 3:00...ice cream for dinner!! Saturday was much the same...we went to Julie Dalrymple's wedding and then Dad took us out to eat at Harvey's (the best cheesesticks EVER). Then we went home to visit with Stephen and Ashley a little bit.

Side bar: CONGRATULATIONS to Justin and Jenny Caldwell upon the birth of their son THOMAS!!! I hear Jenny was a real trooper...no meds...all natural...WAY TO GO!

Back to where I was...Sunday we went to church (I had to go to the couple's Sunday School without a husband...I was late....they all turned and stared...there was no available chair...awkward!) Then we had lunch with Nanny and Pa and returned for dinner at their house with Uncle Doug, Aunt Cindy, and the birthday boy Uncle Stan! Happy Belated Birthday! (I was the only niece/nephew in attendance, so I now rank high on his list!)

Then Monday I headed back to Texas with Kristy, Deanna, and Jessica (Kristy's Cousin). I am sure Jessica was petrified of me all the way here. I am a little wild and crazy and she wasn't used to me. haha! No we had great fun! Especially once I found the iPods and was put in control of our listening pleasure. We rocked out to Reba, *NSYNC, Britney (Spears that is), Beyonce, Christian Aguleira (who knows how to spell that), and so much more! It was GREAT fun! We had a little...no no...a big detour in Jackson. I stopped to have lunch with Michael's mom, Kristy stopped to visit with a cousin....what was supposed to be a 30 minute lunch break turned into about 1.5 hours in Jackson! WOOPS! It was great to see Mrs. Betty though!

So now you are caught up! No pictures, I know that is boring, but I am so sorry! Wish me luck on my trip to CVS! Hugs and Kisses to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wasn't scared of you! haha i had fun with you!! i'm sad that we never came out to your apartment! ha we definitely will have to next time! :)