Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I Can't Think of a Catchy Title


Hello! Just a little update on what is going on in Texas. We are now officially addicted to 24 the TV series. We actually stayed up watching it until 1 AM last night. I know for some of you young people that is not too late, but we are old married people and normally go to bed at 9:30. Anyways...Jack Bauer is great! Thanks to Mrs. Betty who loaned us Season 1. We will be seeking out Season 2 soon! I can't believe there are 6 seasons...we have a lot of catching up to do before January. We probably wouldn't be able to watch it week to week. We would be terrible mad not knowing the ending.

We also went by Michael's new office today, and I got to meet some of the people he will be working with. They all seemed very nice and excited about Michael coming. One of the partners said they already had a lot for Michael to do and there would be some things he had never done before. He said they were going to challenge him a little! Michael is excited but a little nervous of course...He is going to be fantastic! Below is a picture of the office.

Tonight we are going to the movies to watch Get Smart. I will let you know what I think. I can already tell you that Hancock was a FANTASTIC movie. I am usually not really into the superhero, unrealistic type of movies...but this one is worth that 8 buck it takes to go to the movies these days. Anyways...the point of telling you that we are going to the movies is to tell you this: we are going to the Movie Tavern. Okay...apparently I haven't gotten out much in my life...but this place is a full service restaraunt in a theater. You literally eat dinner and watch the movie. AMAZING! I will let you know if it tastes good.

PLUS...I think Michael is planning some kind of surprise for our anniversary which is coming up in about a week and a half. Every time he gets on his computer he won't let me anywhere near him! He is so sweet! I can't wait to see what he has cooked up for us!

Love you all and miss you. E-mail me or drop a comment. I love hearing from people!


1 comment:

The Murphy's said...

This is what I like an update every other day!! Keep up the good work!!! You are going to love it out there!!!