Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, August 8, 2008

Blogs that Might Pique Your Interest

I am sorry that it has been a few days since I've posted. I got a book that I've been waiting on from the library, so those of you that know me well know what I've been doing for the last 48 hours.



ANYWAYS, I thought I would share with you some of the blogs that I find interesting. I have a few main categories that I look at: Christian blogs, Friends & Family, MSU, and Saving Money. You can find all of the friends and family blogs listed to the right. Here are the other blogs that I enjoy:



In the Christian Section:

Albert Mohler's Blog: http://www.albertmohler.com/

This is the president of Southwestern Seminary in Louisville, KY. His posts are mostly commentaries about events in the world today. I find them interesting.



Pinelake Church's Life Journal Blog: http://pinelake.org/blogs/lifejournal

These posts are made by staff members at Pinelake in Brandon, MS. They use the lifejournal format that I introduce in a previous post.



For State Fans:

Inside Mississippi State Sports with Gregg Ellis:

He writes articles for papers in Mississippi focusing on MSU athletics. Reading his blog helps me hold conversations about MSU with Dad and Michael!



Saving Money:

MoneySavingMom:

This site gives practical advice and ways to save money. From grocery shopping tips to cooking from scratch. She is currently doing a series on making money by blogging...very interesting!



The "Cents"ible Sawyer: http://www.thecentsiblesawyer.blogspot.com/

This is the site that got me started on CVS. She also posts on deals at many other stores, give-aways, places to find coupons, etc.



The Simple Dollar:

The writer of this blog quit his full time job to write for his blog. He is full of great ideas on how to save a little money. He is a Dave Ramsey Supporter. He reviews finance books weekly.



Wise Bread:

Similar to The Simple Dollar except that many different writers post to the blog. I must admist that these posts are sometimes not "Christian" in that they are not always going to support the same moral/ethical things we believe in. Just be warned. You have to filter the good from the bad.



RANDOM:

The McNulty Quads:

A mother chronicles her journey raising quads. I don't see how she has the time to post, but she does an amazing job!



The Gerwer babies:

Another mother writing about her journey raising quads. These babies are younger.



I hope you can find at least one blog out of my list that you enjoy. Refer to my post about feeds to find out how you can recieve updates from multiple blogs on one site!

No comments: