Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, August 4, 2008

I AM EMPLOYED!!!!

I got a job! YAY! I will be tutoring children at the All Church Home for Children in downtown Fort Worth Monday through Thursday from 2 - 6 p.m. I couldn't be happier! I prayed for a job, and God has blessed me way beyond my expectations!! Praise the Lord for HE is good!


Matthew 7:7-8 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm so proud...

By the way, I'm eating homemade bread as I stalk your blog! Yummmmmmmmmmm............

Josh, Jessica, and Alyssa said...

Congratulations...way to go girl! Love you!

donna manning said...

Way to go, MB! I know you will be fantastic as a tutor. Praise God for His goodness....
Donna Manning