Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, August 11, 2008

Success at CVS Trip #3

Last night as I was browsing the CVS deals for the week, I stumbled upon a $3/$15 (that means $3 off a purchase of $15 or more) coupon for CVS that expired yesterday! So I had to use it!! Here is my deal that turned out REALLY sweet!

1 box Alavert: 5.99
1 tube Skin Effects pimple cream: 9.99
Coupons: 
$3/$15 CVS
$2 off Skin Effects (CVS beauty magazine)
$4 off Alavert
$3.50 ECBs
**BONUS** I found a CVS coupon for $2 off any Alavert product on top of the price scanner. (*NOTE* Always scan your card at the price scanner usually located near the front of the store for bonus CVS coupons!)
ARE YOU READY FOR THIS!?!?
   
OOP: $1.49
ECB's EARNED: $8!!!

YAY!
I will say that they almost didn't take my $3/$15 coupon b/c the bar code on the coupon didn't match the bar code on my card. They ended up just keying it in themselves. Same with the Alavert coupon I found on the price scanner. I was a little nervous there for a minute, but all turned out well!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: