Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, November 1, 2013

The Pumpkin Patch 2013

We love going to the pumpkin patch each fall. It's funny how things change over the years. The first year we went, I took over 100 pictures. Thomas was a baby, and he couldn't really do anything--so I just took a bajillion pictures of him. Last year, lots of pictures still but a lot more playing. This year, I forgot the camera all together. My pics are from my phone! I suppose that's life with two babies!!
This guy looks all peaceful, but really he's working on the biggest, nastiest diaper ever. And of course he's in a disposable. The one time he's out in a disposable, he explodes it all over himself, the stroller, me, Michael, and a stranger. Yes. We required the help of a STRANGER to get him clean. It was a 3 person job.
And mommy had no spare clothes, so he ended up like this.

Riding the barrel train.


Hanging with the boys in the back of the pick-up (Wade and Henry).

Family photo with a naked baby.
 Thomas and I got to go back to the Pumpkin Patch with his little class. Mom kept Parker, so we got to have fun just the two of us! He rode the bus to the patch and thought it was the best thing ever!


His class is 6 boys. His teacher, Mrs. Elizabeth, is wonderful. I thought this was a pretty good pic for six 2 year old boys!

No comments: