Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pumpkinpalooza 2013

I love living in a college town. There are always fun little events to look forward to every year. One of our favorites is Pumpkinpalooza. The downtown merchants stay open late and let the kids come trick or treat. They have a cute little Fall setup in the middle of Main Street to get pictures of the kiddos in their costumes (and let's be honest, that's what all the moms are wanting anyways!).

Once again, I care too much about pictures. Parker man was NOT having it. This is the best brother shot we got...

If you know me well, you know I'm cheap. We got the kangaroo costume as a hand me down from cousins. It was a little highwatered, but it was free! And everyone thought he was adorable.


My little dragon. (side note...I rotated this in iPhoto, but it won't come through rotated when I upload. Ideas anyone?)


A picture with the CFA cow!! This is a HUGE deal. He's usually scared!

Pumkinpalooza 2011
Halloween 2012

No comments: