Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, November 1, 2013

Parker is 4 Months Old!


14 weeks
15 weeks
We were at Grammy and Poppa's and he had been through all his spare outfits, so he had to wear his brother's shirt. He wasn't happy about the situation.
  
16 weeks
I love how he puts his little feet together like this!
17 weeks
His EYES in this picture. I die.


4 months!!
I know all moms say this, but Parker, I really can't believe you are 4 months old. You have been out almost half as long as you were in. You are a delight. You smile at almost anyone who talks to you--especially if she's a pretty girl. Just yesterday you were flirting with the girl at a store. I think you had her wrapped around your finger in about 5 minutes. Your laugh is hysterical. It's quite the belly laugh. Its sort of a grunt really--a very deep heh heh heeeeh. You are incredibly ticklish in your thighs. Every time I change your diaper you just giggle and giggle because it tickles you when I wipe in those creases. You hold your head up very well. That suits you because you definitely want to see what's going on. If I lay you on your back, you will do little crunches trying to pull yourself up into a sitting position. You spend most of your time sitting in someone's lap checking out the world around you. It won't be long before you are sitting all by yourself. You aren't rolling over yet, but that's probably my fault. I don't put you on the floor too often for tummy time. Your brother tends to harass you when you're down there! You will get there though. You can get to your side, you've just gotta figure out how to finish the job. You are still nursing like a champ. You will go for much longer between meals than your brother would. That's really nice of you. Mommy appreciates it. You take great naps during the day. Usually around 9:30 and another around 1:00. You need an "evening snooze" as I call it around 6:00 p.m. and then go to bed for "good" around 9:00. You're still waking up during the night. It varies from night to night how often you get up. You love to play in your bouncer. You can really get that thing going. You also enjoy your jumper now. You don't jump yet, but you sure like to turn the wheel with little beads in it. :) You also love your big brother. You watch just about everything he does. He can do stuff to you that I just know is gonna make you cry, but when the smoke clears, you are just laughing at him. I can't wait to watch y'all continue to grow and play together. At your doctor visit yesterday, you weight 20 pounds 6 ounces. You are quite the big boy, but I love every inch of your squeeziness. I'm so thankful you are mine.

Love you,
Mama

No comments: