Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Halloween 2013

As I've said before, perk of college town life--lots of events! Halloween week there were tons of events to choose from. Somehow, I got it in my head that it would be "easy" to take Parker and Thomas to sorority row to trick or treat before meeting Michael at the carnival the MSU Student Association put on. Somewhere in all that, I forgot how large campus is and how difficult it is to find parking. I was exhausted by the time we made it to sorority row--and we had only just begun! We had a blast though. I'm glad we went. I adore this picture of Thomas walking up to one of the houses. 
 I was SO impressed with the carnival! They had TONS of booths set up, so there weren't long lines anywhere even though there was a huge turnout of folks. Thomas had an absolute blast!

On actual Halloween, it rained, so there was no trick or treating. Thankfully, the neighborhood across the street decided to let the kids come the day after Halloween. So we joined up with some friends and went trick or treating! This was the first time that Thomas has truly gone house to house. He LOVED it. He would run up to the door, knock, and then run away screaming. He's so silly!
It's very hard to get 4 preschoolers to smile at once, but I LOVE how Austin and Thomas are looking at each other in this picture! 

Parker and Finley! They are 6 days apart!

Hitting the neighborhood!

"Wait for me!" says Mickey!

What kid doesn't love running in the street?!


No comments: