Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, November 1, 2013

Family Beach Pictures

I need to not care so much about pictures. I was all excited about taking pictures of the boys at the beach. I thought their outfits were precious. They were precious. The beach is my most favorite place. This all was supposed to combine for some fabulous pictures to treasure forever. Yeah. Not so much. We got a good family photo, but the ones of just the boys were...well...you can just see for yourself.
I found this picture after I posted the last one. I had to share because it's super cute.



Luke knows how to look at the camera. Even when being squished by my monster baby!

Look how ADORABLE their picture is! GAH!

The whole clan.
And now for the pictures of the boys. Eesh. I promise Parker had the ability to sit up in this Bumbo. He was just way more fascinated by the fabric coming off the turtle on his outfit.


Daddy trying to get him to sit up.



Someone please tell me what sort of face Thomas is making?!

Maybe next year?

No comments: