Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, September 2, 2011

Video of Thomas and Pa

So this video started out as an attempt to get Thomas' movement on tape and turned out as a cute video of Pa and Thomas. Thomas can now....move?...I won't call it crawl. He gets up on his legs and dives forward on his face. Then Pa comes and stands Thomas up for a little bit! Thomas absolutely LOVES Pa! He gives him a big grin every time he sees him. I'm sure it has something to do with all the funny faces Pa makes! (Pa is my grandfather for those of you who don't know. My dad's dad.)

1 comment:

Becca said...

I love how your dad says "Daddy you know he isn't old enough to stand" and then Thomas proceeds to tell Smitty, "I can stand with a little assistance, and I love it!".