Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, September 9, 2011

The Beach!!

I have been SO excited about taking Thomas to the beach. I grew up going to the beach every summer. I kid you not, I have been to the beach at least once every year of my life. I am in love with the beach, and so I wanted to share that experience with my son! Silly Tropical Storm Lee seriously messed up my vision of what this trip to the beach would be like! Despite the endless rain, we had a great time with our parents and Thomas. I think he thoroughly enjoyed being spoiled! I am now having to convince him that he is perfectly okay sitting in the floor playing by himself. He thinks someone should either be in the floor with him or he should be on someone's hip or lap! Here are some pics! Enjoy!






No comments: