Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, September 26, 2011

Fun with Cousin Luke

Cousin Luke came to visit on Friday, and the boys had lots of fun! We were supposed to go to Wee Time at the library, but when we got there, it was canceled. So a bunch of people we knew were there, and we all decided to take the kids to the park to play. They really had fun. It was a nice day outside. Thomas played in the swing for the first time and really liked it! Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera for that outing! Here are some I got at home:
Not really sure how Thomas got under there!

Almost kissing! Sharing nicely...for the moment!

Bath Buddies!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I ended up getting the Leap Frog activity table for $12 at JBF. I think Adelae will like it..for a little while at least...then we'll have it for the next one :-) Thomas is still adorable!!! Miss you!