Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Ketchum Family Update

I suppose its time to update you on the goings on of the Ketchum family. I know you thoroughly enjoy all the pictures of Thomas, but just in case there are still those who care, here is what's happening with Michael and me:

  • Michael really enjoys his new job at Rollins and Crigler.
  • Michael is currently studying for the 2nd section of the CPA exam. He took the first in August, no results yet.
  • I just accepted a part-time position at Main Street Counseling and Consulting AKA Christian Changes in Starkville, MS. I'll be counseling 3 days a week while Thomas goes to Parent's Morning Out.
  • Part of the position includes supervision for my LPC (licensed professional counselor), so I am now collecting those hours.
  • We have broken ground on a house! The goal is to move in some time in December!



No comments: