Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Domestic Skills

Alyson is trying her best to domesticate me a little bit, so over the weekend we baked a cake...from scratch. Like we got out the Betty Crocker cook book and followed a recipe and baked a cake! It was very good if I say so myself. And YES I helped for those of you asking in your little heads. I was in charge of stirring and did a marvelous job!

Alyson's mother is an interior decorator. So her house as well as Alyson's is just perfectly decorated. Anyways, Mrs. Lorraine had just made some new pillows for the couch (the ones with the pattern) and decided she needed a couple of new ones to match them and add a little more color. Alas, guess who finds those perfect pillows in Ross Dress for Less? ME!!! Ha! I was so proud of my find. Don't they look fabulous? Her dad wasn't so impressed...he said he'd only known me for a day and already I was spending his money! oh well...

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha!
You should tell Michael that by the time you graduate I'm going to have you redecorating your entire house...

Anonymous said...

Alyson needs to tell her Dad that those of us who know you, KNOW that spending someone else's money is what you do best!!!

Love you,
Mom