Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Meet Zoe!

I guess that's how you spell her name! This is Alyson and Jonathan's new baby! She is a precious little beagle. She is quite feisty though! Espcially when its time for her ear drops! Anyways, she accompanied us on our journey to Lubbock. Since Michael and I decided not to get a dog right now, I try to live vicariously through Alyson's. We were shopping Saturday and ran across this precious little pink shirt for Zoe! Doesn't she look precious! (We all agreed that Beagles just aren't your dress up kind of dog!) She was so cooperative though--didn't mind a bit! The bigger beagle is Bandit, Alyson's brother Michael's dog.

My Michael told me that "he taught me better and I should know better than to put a shirt on a dog!" Oh well...

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kalford said...

Aww...he is soooo cute!! You shouldn't torture animals by dressing them up, you SHOULD know better! Ha!