Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, April 3, 2009

Lubbock: The Journey Continued

So, no luck on the pictures. This is the only one I can get to load other than those already posted. I have discovered that all the vertical pictures will load and edit fine. The pictures taken horizontally will not function. When I double click to open them in iPhoto, instead of my picture, I get a big black exclamation point! Anyhow, you sorta get the idea with this picture. Anyways, what I wanted to tell you about the journey is that we were just trucking along, talking away, and all of a sudden Alyson stops talking in mid story. I look up and it is white everywhere. The wind was blowing so hard in conjunction with it snowing fairly heavily that everything just turned white. she had to slow down and really focus on the road! That's as close as I would ever like to get to a white out! Anyways, the other pictures that I can't get to load are those from the white out time. Sorry. :)

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: