Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Practicum Interview

I am interviewing to begin my Practicum work today at 1:00. I would appreciate your prayers! Basically, everyone has to go through an application process to start Practicum. Practicum lasts for 3 semesters and is followed by a semester long internship. If I get in this go round, I'll start Practicum 1 either this summer or in the Fall. If I do not get in this go round, I'll re-apply in the Fall and hopefully start in January. Anyways, please pray for clarity of mind so that I can clearly convey to my interviewer what God is doing in my life and where he is leading me in my ministry as a counselor. Sometimes I get nervous and forget important stuff! Thanks in advance!

No comments: