Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, March 13, 2009

Birthday Celebration--Believe It or Not! Part 1



Michael, Kristy, Deanna, and I got together this weekend to celebrate the recent birthday's of Kristy and me. We decided to go to Ripley's Believe It or Not and the following is just the beginning of our fun day!

**disclaimer**I am fully aware that there is a random picture in the top, left corner of my cute scrapblog above, but it doesn't show up in the scrapblog page and I can't find it to delete it. Therefore, just use your imagination to will it away.

First up at Ripley's, we ran into some rather famous people!

Oh Look! Its JFK!
And there's sweet George...he looks a bit frazzled though!

Sadly, Obama couldn't make it! Darn.

Oh Look! It's Britney! Hey Brit, do you mind posing for a pic?



Isn't she sweet! Always willing to give a fan a photo op!

Come back tomorrow to see what other big names I met!

No comments: