Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Testing...plus news


Testing out this Scrapblog business. This one is kinda ugly, but I'm just testing it out and how to post it. I'll do better later.

FYI for those of you who follow the blog and family. Michael and I were the victims of a robbery Monday morning while we were at class and work. The bulk of our electronics including gaming systems and accessories were stolen. Thankfully, they were gone when I got home. Michael was out of town on an audit, but I was blessed to have a good friend, Alyson, come over and help me out. She and her husband hosted me at their apartment until Michael returned Tuesday night. Also, a very kind fellow student GAVE me a laptop. I was astonished. God never fails to bless even in the midst of trials! We have gotten all of the paperwork filed with the insurance company and should be able to replace nearly everything we lost. The door has been reinforced, so hopefully we are protected from further burglaries. We are also considering getting a dog although I just don't know if I'm ready for that kind of responsibility. We'll see. We are going to go "shop" for one at the pound on Saturday!

Due to the robbery though, I've lost ALL of my pictures from 2006 until the present unless they are posted on this blog. So if YOU have any pictures of us from the past 3 years, I would love for you to e-mail them to me. Especially pictures of Clara Beth, Matthew, Andrew, and Kaylea! You can e-mail them to meb88meb @ hotmail . com (remove spaces).

1 comment:

Josh, Jessica, and Alyssa said...

Bless your heart! I know about losing all your pictures (thankfully I don't know about the break-in part, though). My laptop went dead when I was in college, and it had EVERYTHING on it. I have started putting all my pictures on online photo storage sites (like shutterfly, kodak, etc.). I hope you are able to get everything replaced and put back together.