Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Watch Me Grow!

40 Weeks

41 Weeks
42 Weeks (gotta love this GQ pose!)
43 Weeks (first picture in his new bedroom!)
10 Months! (not that you can see his sticker...)










We are absolutely WAY too close to one year! I really need to start planning a birthday party! I know I'm partial, but I think Thomas is absolutely adorable. He just gets cuter every day. I love that his personality is coming out more and more! He is very curious and likes to peep around me to see what's going on. Anyways, here is his monthly achievement update:

  • Clap! This is his favorite. He claps all the time!
  • Wave Bye bye! 
  • He can say "bye" but it usually comes out more like "dye" in the moment
  • Drink from a straw (in his sippy cup)
  • His surprised "OH!" face has come out in full force this month!
  • He's cut 4 new teeth, so he now has 8
  • The other day, he nodded "yes" to two of my questions. I really think he understood what he was doing, but he hasn't repeated.
  • My parents and grandparents swear he took a step the other day, but I didn't see it, so it doesn't count.
  • He weights a ton! I'd guess around 24 lbs.
  • Still nurses between 6-8 times a day just depending on our plans for the day
  • Eats between 1-2 meals a day usually with a snack in the afternoon with Poppa...side note, Dad says that when he goes to the pantry in the afternoon, Thomas hollers at him to let him know he wants a cracker too!
  • Takes two naps a day if he stays home with me all day, one if he goes to school.
  • LOVES a bath.
  • Walks behind a walker and anything else he can push (can't remember if he could do this last month...)
  • He slept one whole night and one nap OUT of the Woombie with free arms! Then he got sick, so he's back in the Woombie.
  • Bed time usually between 7:30-8. He's dropped his 5-6 AM feeding and just wakes up for the day at 7.
I know I'll think of something as soon as I hit publish, but these are at least the high points. Things are crazy nuts right now. We are supposed to close on the house Tuesday, seeing clients, switching insurances, moving, etc. Craziness. Oh and did I mention, Christmas is in 10 days!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Can you please go to your parents' house and update the blog?? Thanks! ;)