Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Barlow Christmas

 Every year my mom's side of the family gets together the first weekend in December to celebrate Christmas. We haven't been able to go the last three years due to being in Texas, so we were excited to attend this year! Here are some pics from the day!
Thomas cheesing it up while I try to instruct Michael on proper posing for the family pic!

Luke was really insistent that he should be in our family picture!

Luke really loves hugging his cousin Thomas!

Thomas is not so into the hugging!

He is, however, really into bark! He cried like we had taken his most prized possession when we took the bark away!

Swinging with Mama!

I just love this picture!!

Thomas' new best friend, you'll see why in a couple pics...

Luke knows what to do with a present!

Guy fed Thomas Vanilla Wafers ALL afternoon! He's going two at a time here! I had to work really hard to maintain my patience and let it go! It won't kill him!

Luke helping Grammy with her gift!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Have I mentioned how cute that boy's smile is? Oh, and I love the hugging :-)