Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Egg Bowl

Thomas sort of went to his first Egg Bowl (for you out of staters, that's the rivalry game between MSU and the other in state SEC college, Ole Miss!)! It was a rainy day, and the game was scheduled for 6:00 PM AGAIN...So we decided to just go tailgate with mom (who had just had elbow surgery) and then came home when it started raining! Thomas would be in bed on time, and we would watch the game from the comfort of our warm, dry living room. HA! If only things worked out as we planned! I went to pick up a pizza for dinner when we got home. When I went to crank my car to go home, it didn't do anything! Nothing! A nice lady in the restaurant tried to jump me off. Nothing. A big tow truck guy came to get a pizza and tried to jump me off. Nothing. Finally, since everyone I knew was in Starkville at the ball game, I got the guy working at my dad's store to come pick me up and take me home. (Mom couldn't drive and didn't have a car seat if she could!) Thankfully, it was towed the next day, and we got a new starter for FREE Thanks to HondaCare. Praise the Lord! We did NOT have the cash to get that fixed with the house stuff going on!!
Thomas with Grammy and Poppa at the Egg Bowl

Grammy, Poppa, Thomas, and Luke (who was too busy trying to figure out how to drive this thing for a picture!)
BTW...we won, for the THIRD year in a row! This is OUR state! We are MILES ahead!! #HailState!

No comments: