Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

House Progress





As you can see, we now have a roof, insulation, and some brick! My brick is called St. Augustine. How fitting for this seminary grad! They are supposed to hang sheet rock this week and start painting next week! Picking out paint colors has been the most stressful thing so far! I'm so glad I have a friend like Alyson who likes to do interior design stuff to help me out! Its still hard to believe that that house is actually mine! I've waiting so long for this! Today has been one of those days when I've been totally overwhelmed by God's goodness to me. I'm just so thankful. Its not really about the house either...more about my family, husband, and sweet baby boy. Life is just SO good right now! I pray that I remember to praise Him when the trials come because I know they will.

No comments: