Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thomas Goes to Mississippi!!

Wow oh wow was that whirlwind of a weekend! We left thursday at 5:30 PM and drove through the night, arriving at home just in time to catch the queen head to the church at 4:30 AM. I have to give Thomas credit, he did amazing considering he's never been in the car for longer than 30 minutes. The poor little guy just had trouble staying asleep with all the bumps in the road and lights going through big cities. I finally swaddled him in the car seat, and he slept from Vicksburg until we got to my parents'. Anyways, you don't care about all that, you just want pictures! Here is Friday's line-up:
Thomas meeting Luke for the first time! I know y'all are shocked that Thomas has clothes on!! Grammy was in charge.

Aunt Edna rocking Thomas to sleep with her magic touch.

Meeting Uncle Doug. This is Thomas' serious face he pulls out for the camera.

Hanging out with Pa.

Meeting crazy Uncle Fatty! (Don't lecture me! Its an affectionate term, I am Aunt Tay as in Fat-Tay.) Notice Thomas' new thing of putting the bottoms of his feet together. Michael asks him all the time if he's meditating.

Meeting Beau and Reeses. Beau wanted a good lick on his face!

Sweet Tea was a little more gentle. Thomas still wasn't to interested!

Getting to know Mrs. Erica who is carrying either Thomas' future wife or future best friend.

Even Mr. Alan took a turn!

More play time with Luke, Aunt AE, and Grammy. I think Ashley is telling him that the lion says "ROAR!" but I'm not sure.

Luke really liked Thomas. He did really well being sweet! Of course Thomas liked Luke too! He's just ready to be able to move like Luke!

Chillin' with Poppa!
I believe that wraps up everyone we saw on Friday. We took him by Profiles when I got my hair cut to meet Lindsay Stokes. Otherwise, he got a break from the car seat and stayed home all day. He was so pooped, he went to bed at 8:30 and didn't wake up until 5! Sweet Grammy let Thomas stay in her room, so Michael and I got a really good night's sleep!

No comments: