Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Saturday in Mississippi

Saturday was spent hanging around mom and dad's house while people came to visit. 
I LOVE Pa's face in this picture. :)

Easter photo shoot with the cousin. The ENTIRE family (extended as well) was huddled around them with 3-4 cameras trying to get them to smile. I think they were terrified and confused. Luke usually knows how to work the camera, but he's not sure which on to smile at!

Luke says, "Its okay Thomas, the camera won't hurt you!"

Pudgy baby playing with daddy.

Hanging out with Nana and Pops!

Meeting Mrs. Kim!

And Carrie

And Cason. These are the kids (missing Caleb) that I kept all through my teenage years. I claim them as my own. Caleb was "Troy" in High School Musical that day, so Thomas missed him. I went to see the play earlier that afternoon. 

With Dr. T.
My friends Jenna and Lindsey also came by to meet him, but the little stinker slept the whole time! Day came by that night and got to play with him, but I forgot to take a picture!!

No comments: