Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 13, 2011

My First Mother's Day

While I was likely pregnant already last Mother's Day, this Mother's Day was the first one I actually KNEW I was a mommy! (Yes, you're a mommy as soon as that baby is conceived. Growing a baby is hard mommy work!!) We actually made it to the service AND Sunday School (well...we only caught the preaching...just a tad late.) Michael got a photo book from Snapfish of Thomas' pictures from his first two months. We also got one for each of his grandmothers. (So I knew about this present). Thomas got me flowers, Michael cooked dinner, and I'm supposed to be scheduling myself a massage for Mother's Day.
Mommy and Thomas! I don't know what kind of face he is making!?!

Take 1 with the flowers. Fail.

Take 2 with the flowers after a full belly and nap. Success!

No comments: