Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mommy Graduates!!

I FINALLY graduated!! I am now Master Master Mary Beth Ketchum (I got two!). You know how they put an MA after your name if you have a Master of Arts, well a friend said you will have MAMA....get it Mama. :) hehe. That's what I want to do more than anything. Continue to be Thomas' Mama all day long! I am looking for some part-time work so I can begin gaining hours towards my license, but we want to keep Thomas out of full time daycare, so that limits my options (Run-on sentence, I know.) When we moved out here three years ago, I could never have imagined how much the Lord would bless me through this experience. Not only have I gotten a great education, but I've made three amazing friends (Courtney, Alyson, Rebecca--that's you), grown closer to my husband, taken part in two wonderful Sunday school classes, grown a heart for foster children by working at ACH, and fallen in love with my precious son. I am so blessed to return to Mississippi (hopefully) with a very full heart. I will always cherish my days at seminary. The Lord has done much for me here.


It was a VERY bright day, and Thomas hates the sun. No smiles. We were lucky he wasn't screaming.



Master Alyson, Master Rebecca, and Master Mary Beth!! (Courtney graduated at Christmas)

No comments: