Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, January 10, 2011

Thanksgiving?

We'll start with Thanksgiving as I can't remember what I posted about last!

We spent Thanksgiving day with Michael's family and then headed over to Columbus to spend Friday and Saturday with my family. We weren't supposed to get to see Stephen and Ashley over Thanksgiving, but they decided to surprise us with a visit Saturday afternoon and stayed for the Egg Bowl that night! I'm glad but sad to report that I was so enthralled with my nephew, Luke, that I took ZERO pictures of us with him over Thanksgiving! I just wanted to play with him!

All in all it was a wonderful visit home with both families. The drive back normally takes approximately 9 hours took us about 12 but I survived. I was pretty uncomfortable when we hit the Texas line, but Michael was patient and we survived! I even got some Red Robin out of the deal! YUM!
The entire Ketchum family at Thanksgiving. We will add two to our number in 2011. Thomas in February and Joseph (Todd's third son) in late April.


Trying to get pictures for our Christmas card. I'm too lazy to crop this. sorry :(

No comments: