Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Its Raining, Its Pouring

We have been very blessed by friends and family with showers and gifts for Thomas! We had two showers in Texas and two more at home in Mississippi over the Christmas break.

Opening presents at my shower in Fort Worth!
The lovely hostesses for my shower in Fort Worth--girls from my Sunday School class and our teacher, but she was taking the pictures! Laura (on the right) is due about 6 weeks after me (not that you can tell in this picture!)
        

BIG present! Exersaucer!
The lovely hostesses and I at my "high school" shower in Columbus. I've been friends with these ladies FOREVER! Day is not pictured although she also helped host. She is a dedicated med student and had BIG BIG tests the next day, so we let her stay home and study!




Priority number 1 when arriving at my church shower in Columbus: play with LUKE!



The showers in Columbus marked the beginning of my 2.5 weeks stay in Columbus for Christmas break!! YAY! I flew in late Saturday night...much later than anticipated! I flew from DFW to Houston. I was very distressed because I had to change planes in 20 minutes. No need to fear though, my connecting flight was delayed for 2.5 hours! I cried. Literally. Then I put my big girl panties on and dealt with it. I got some pizza and chocolate chip cookies and set up camp. The plane ended up arriving early and "flying fast" into Jackson, so I arrived only about an hour later than I was supposed to. My sweet in-laws, Mr. Taz and Mrs. Betty, picked me up and I spent the night with them. Then Mrs. Betty and I headed to Columbus bright and early Sunday morning to make it in time for church and then showers!

No comments: