Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, January 14, 2011

Friends!!

Rebecca, Alyson, Courtney, and me (and Thomas)
The coming of graduation brings lots of things that I'm really excited about--namely Thomas' birth and moving home. However, graduation also brings the inevitable--saying good-bye to the amazing friends I've made here at SWBTS. Before I ever moved to Texas, I prayed that God would give me solid, Christian friends here. As always, God was so faithful and blessed me abundantly with three amazing girls. Each one is different, but we all seem to mesh together in the perfect way.

Courtney graduated at Christmas and with that came the first good-bye. She moved back to Florida over the Christmas break. This picture was taken at our last get together before the graduation festivities began and I shipped out for MS for the rest of December. Courtney was one of the first people I met at SWBTS and has remained a dear friend. She has the sweetest spirit and heart that you will EVER meet. I'm going to miss her tremendously.

I still have this semester with the other girls, Alyson and Rebecca. Its going to be different because we only have one class together and it ends in early March. We're going to have to work hard to keep up with each other these last few months, but I plan to do my best! Then I suppose Skype or Google video chat will replace lunch dates!

No comments: