Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Top 10 Reasons Why I Said Yes

In no particular order:
1. Look at that handsome face (his blue eyes in particular):
2. He is a State fan. (My Daddy raised me right!)
3. My family loves him!
4. He will be an AMAZING Father to our children one day.
5. He makes me laugh even when I'm mad at him.
6. He moved all the way to Texas so I could follow my dream.
7. He spoils me, but he also keeps me in line.
8. He cooks--better than me most of the time!
9. He does the laundry (more because he is afraid I'll shrink his clothes than to be nice!)
10. He works hard to take care of me and plan for our future.

okay so 10 isn't quite enough...
11. He watches silly girly movies and shows with me.
12. He listens to me when I'm babbling on and on about things I'm sure he thinks are trivial.
13. He loves his mama.
14. He likes to go out and do fun stuff that we've never done before.
15. He is super smart.

Okay, I'm sure you're tired of me singing Michael's praises, but just a couple more:

16. For some crazy reason, he loves ME!
17. He loves the Lord and wants our home to honor Him.

The Love Story will continue tomorrow! I ran out of time today!
Happy Anniversary Michael!
I look forward to many more with you and am excited to see what the future has in store for us!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Happy 2nd Anniversary, you crazy kids! ;) Love y'all!