Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 22, 2009

Surprise Dinner!

Michael took the Monday after our trip to Mississippi off to rest up after tax season and the busy weekend. I still had class and work, so I was gone most of the day. When I got home at about 6:20 after work, this was my surprise:
He had cleaned the apartment as well as cooked a wonderful meal of roast, potatoes, and carrots for dinner. He also made this really good desert! I ate on that stuff all week long and gained a little weight. I finally had to throw it out, so I would quit eating it! He is such a wonderful husband!
(The reason we had to eat on the coffee table is because there were bugs falling out of the recessed lighting above our table. It's all fixed now!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Update, please!!! Also, what fun activities can we do in July?? The cheaper the better!

Anonymous said...

So, when are we gonna have another update? I would have bet good money your thumb would have already made it on here!!!!

Love you,
Mom