Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Get Excited!

"Why?" you ask. Becase I am done with my first semester of Graduate School!!!

"How does this make me excited?" you ask. Well because now I have lots of free time to BLOG! Aren't you thrilled!

I just have to come up with some interesting things to blog about!

Quick update on school for those interested. This semester I took Basic Skills in Christian Counseling, Theory of Counseling and Personality, Human Growth & Development, Great Themes of the New Testament, and Spiritual Formation. I really feel like I have learned so much! I feel like I understand the Bible (at least the NT) tons better as well as how to critically examine information against Biblical teaching. Not to mention then loads of psychology stuff I now know. It's kind of overwhelming to look back over these 4 short months and think of all the changes and learning that has taken place. God is truely in control and I know that this is where he desires for me to be right now!

Keep checking back for exciting posts!

No comments: