Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Decorating!

Michael and I decorated the apartment for Christmas last night! We had a lot of fun. We watched All I Want for Christmas which is one of my favorite Christmas movies while we decorated! We almost ran out of places to put everything! I can't believe its almost Christmas! If time keeps going by as quickly as it is now, we'll be back in Mississippi in no time! It's kinda scarey how fast the last year and four months have flown by. It seems like I was just thinking the wedding would never get here! Now I don't even know if we really qualify as newlyweds anymore!
There is also a picture in the collage of Michael holding his nephew Andrew!

I finish up the semester next Tuesday with my last exam! I am taking a winter term class for two weeks right after Christmas. Then I have about three days off before the Spring semester starts! There is always something to be doing!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with friends and family! We miss each of you that we don't get a chance to see on our quick trips home! You are not forgotten!

P.S. My darling parents got me an iPhone as an "early" Christmas and birthday present! Maybe I'll update more often since I can do it from there now. (supposedly...I haven't tried yet!)

1 comment:

Spring said...

That's hilarious about All I Want for Christmas... I actually own it! I don't know how I left it off... it's one of my favorites!