Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sweet Home Mississippi

I had a lovely and fast weekend visiting family this weekend. Michael was very blessed to get the day off from work, so we could leave as soon as I got out of class Friday morning. We went to Michael's brother's house Friday night to meet our new nephew, Andrew, and visit with Todd, Nicole, and Matthew. Andrew is absolutely precious of course! I got to hold him a lot, and I had forgotten how wonderful it is to hold a sleeping newborn! It was also great to see Matthew and how much he has grown and learned since we last saw him. He sang all of his ABC's perfectly for me! Lucky guy, Pops gave him $5 for his performance, which he immediately showed to his dad and said, "Wal-Mart". Smart Kid! He has also discovered wonderful toy magazines. We spend most of the night looking over and over again at the Toys R Us catalog finding things that Santa need to bring Matthew.

Then we drove on to my parent's house to spend the night. Saturday morning sweet Lindsay who cuts my hair met me at Profiles to give me a new cut while I was home! It feels so much better now! Then I made a quick visit with Carrie Westmoreland before heading over with the family to MSU for the Homecoming festivities. We arrived at 11:00 AM for a 6:00 PM game. Michael wanted to be there earlier! We had a good time hanging out with friends and family, PLUS MSU won!!! YAY!!

It was way too short but very sweet. We will be home again for Thanksgiving!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Matt and Blair said...

hey girl! I was going to send you a baby announcement. Will you email me your address? mbwozniak@yahoo.com! Glad to see you guys are doing good!

Day said...

love the collage you made for your blog. great idea! miss you and can't wait for the HP premiere in July!

The Burks Family said...

oh yeah, and we got to visit with my brother and my best sister inlaw ever!!
I think that you forgot to include that in your post!