Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, September 19, 2008

Things I Could Live Without

My friend Laura Tomlinson inspired this post with hers similar to it weeks ago!

In no particular order, just as they come!

1. Caffeine...except in Chocolate...it gives me a headache!
2. CLEANING!!!
3. People talking on their cell phones in the bathroom.
4. People talking on their cell phones while they check out at a store.
5. Bubble Gum...like the old pink kind...the smell of it makes me want to puke!
6. Bad Weather...especially tornado weather...its strange though...I get a rush when the weather is really bad, but I don't like it!
7. Little children saying they need to, "Use it." Really? What is it?
8. Ole Miss...except for the fact that it is thoroughly enjoyable to beat them in anything.
9. Online quizzes
10. hmmm...this one has to be good...its the last one...OH I KNOW...Coaches complaining that the measly little COWBELLS in our stadium keep their poor wittle qwarterbacks from being able to think...POOR POOR BABIES. What exactly constitutes "artificial" noise anyways?
11. OOOOO!!! I thought of another one...RAP MUSIC!!

So how about you? What could you live without? Leave a comment!

No comments: