Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tagged

So, Katie McCrary tagged me probably a MONTH ago, and I have been procrasitnating. It is a picture tag. I am supposed to take pictures of these things to answer the questions. Hence the reason I have been procrastinating. I haven't had the time to take the pictures. So now I am just going to tell you the answers, and give whatever pics I have. You will have to just love me anyways.

1. A tool you use daily that makes your job easier, list your job too!

My Laptop. I am currently a grad student, so everything I do is on the computer. Some
machine that would automatically read all my assignments for me and give me condensed
versions would also be handy!

2. A tool your husband uses everyday in his job: a calculator. My husband is a five star
accountant. Crunching the numbers all day long!

3. The best toy and most entertaining toy your child has had for the $$: Okay...so we don't
have any kids, but I am going to apply this to Michael. The PS3! Without the playstation, I
would never get to read any of my books. It's really quite sweet...he plays baseball on the
PS3 while I read on the couch. PLUS I got the most amazing deal on it for his birthday
before we got married. Katie won it at the world of concrete convention and sold it to me for
a fabulous price. She got to get cool stuff for Nash, Michael got a fabulous birthday gift. Fun
Stuff!

4. The best bargain in your pantry at this moment: I would have to say a recent trip to CVS
provided Pantene shampoo, conditioner, hairspray, dishwashing detergent, and toothpaste all
for the whopping price of $1. I know, I know, AMAZING!

5. The place you blog from: My desk at the apartment. See previous post of apartment tour for
picture.

6. A hobby you have no one really knows about: I love to READ!!! (Just not endless school
textbooks!)

7. Your marriage anthem: hmm...I will say Kenny Chesney Me & You

8. An inspiration to your marriage: Both sets of parents have been married for forever!! :) I
pray we love each other like they do after 30 years and have as amazing kids as they do!

Now...I have some bulldgs to go cheer on from 500 miles away! GO DAWGS!!!

1 comment:

The Burks Family said...

well, try cheering louder next time!