Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, April 30, 2012

New Life Steward

This is going to be a quick post, but I promise to come back soon and post pics of Thomas. I know that's what you want anyways!

I am embarking on a new journey in the blogging world. I've started a "professional" blog if you will at newlifesteward.com I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if you would pop over and visit the site. It is very NEW (as in 2 posts...) but I'm working on it and very excited!

If you are so inclined, you and subscribe via e-mail, just type your address into the box on the right of the webpage. Or you can subscribe via your feed reader.

If you're on Facebook, give me a "like" at my page: New Life Steward.

If you're on Twitter, follow me @newlifesteward

If you do all those things, that would be FABULOUS! If you want to be an overachiever. Please COMMENT on the blog posts. That would be amazing. A friend wrote on her blog that comments are the new virtual hugs! I would LOVE to get tons of hugs from friends and family as I start this journey!

I also promise to continue to post about Thomas and our family here. This will remain my personal blog to archive our family memories!

Thanks, I love you all!

No comments: