Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Blogging from HOME!

Finally, and it has not been an easy road. The Metrocast internet didn't work out. Apparently it stops 5 houses down on our side of the street. Sad. Sad. Day.

So I went back to AT&T and pleaded with the people that I desperately needed internet. Enter making my iPhone a personal hotspot. Not the perfect solution because we have a 5MB monthly limit, but a solution nonetheless. And a WAY cheaper solution than home internet. I'll take it. please and thank you.

So here I am. Blogging from home. For the first time in 4 months! Crazy!

I leave you with a picture of Thomas because we all know that's the only reason you click over:

Thomas is delighted that Duke has come to visit him. The boy really needs a puppy, but his mama is too lazy and his daddy is too cheap.

No comments: