Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt #1

 I tortured my poor brother by making him bring Luke over to mom and dad's for an Easter egg hunt the weekend before Easter. He says it was to satisfy my own emotional needs and has nothing to do with the children. Maybe so, maybe so. I think everyone had a good time though.
Thomas playing with his new ball with Uncle Fatty
 Thomas and I went with Grammy to pick out little Easter happys for the boys. Epic. Fail. First, we go to Wal-Mart. We pick out a zoo-talkers truck for Luke because I knew he liked the zoo-talkers. I didn't find anything I wanted for Thomas, so we go to K-Mart. There, Thomas falls IN LOVE with this green ball and a ball popper push toy. So that's what he gets. Yay! When mom goes to give the zoo talkers truck to Luke, they said he already had one. In fact, mom had just played with him with that exact toy two or three nights before. LOL. So then she goes BACK to Wal-Mart to return it with Ashley and Luke to get something for Luke. They find nothing at Wal-Mart and go back to K-Mart, where they find a bubble blowing lawn mower that I had ALREADY shown mom but couldn't sell her on. So Luke got a lawn mower!
Thomas pushing Luke's mower even though he refuses to push the one he has at home. (He has since decided to start pushing his...)

Luke helping Poppa out with the grass!

Thomas coming to check out his singing card from Nanny and Pa!

Luke is ready to go...he had been practicing and knew what to do.

Thomas, however, totally didn't get it. This mama will know to prepare better next year!

He finally got one!

But then he discovered the grass in his bucket which he found way more delightful!

Fighting over the eggs once it was discovered there was food inside!

I think I'll just sit down and have a snack.

Hey, this works, they are bringing the eggs to me now!

In other news, I should be blogging from HOME by Thursday afternoon! That is right, internet is scheduled to be hooked up Thursday! Yipee!

No comments: