Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thomas Got a Sand and Water Table!!

 I took some of Thomas' birthday money and combined it with a store credit I had at an online retailer to purchase this sand and water table for about $10 of our own money. I've been researching sand and water tables for months hoping to get one for the summer and was excited when I was able to combine all this together and get this one! This was supposed to be a birthday present that came out during the summer, but since it was sitting in my living room, boxed up, staring at me every day, we just couldn't wait! Michael put it together the other weekend, and Thomas tested it out! He LOVED it! I thought he might be too young for it, and while his play in it will definitely mature, he had a great time!We had one small hiccup that it is leaking water around one of the legs. Michael says he can fix it, but I'm debating calling the company since it is brand new.



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Love this! I hope you just got a bad egg and they get it fixed for you. I have been wanting one but we will have to wait until we have a yard to put it in. I hope you like it!