Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Part 2: The Cake

 After opening his presents, Thomas got to enjoy some cake for the first time. Really, he enjoyed icing. I'm not sure he got all that much cake. He wasn't really sure about it. A bit of icing ended up "going down the wrong pipe" and he had a little coughing fit which upset him, so the cake was short lived. That also explains why his eyes are bloodshot in these pics...
 A little video of the cake eating. He was getting a little irritated by the time I remembered to video.

Mesmerized by the flame on the candle!

Can we quit taking pictures and let me have that please?

Blowing out the candle...that is harder than I remember, took me a couple tries!

YAY! They finally gave it to me!

Let's see what this tastes like...

You want some Mama?

Here, you're gonna love this stuff!

Two hands!

The cake and the HOMEMADE cookies (made by me and Michael!)

All finished!

The destruction.

And we are back to that dump truck! Please Daddy open it up!

The Happy 1st Birthday banner I made


No comments: