Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Happy First Birthday Thomas!

February 11, 2011

February 10, 2012
Dear Sweet Thomas,

     What a difference a year makes!? You have grown so much! It seems like just yesterday you were a tiny, fuzzy gummy bear on a TV screen and now look at you! You can walk and jabber and do all sorts of fun stuff!
     I am beyond grateful to God for bringing you into my life. This past year with you has taught me so much about myself and God. I pray that one day soon you come to know Jesus as your Lord and Savior and savor His Word. I know that I fail daily at showing you what a Godly mommy looks like, but I know that God is gracious and He will use my weaknesses to show His strength.
     I love you will all of my heart and am excited to see what year number two with my sweet little boy brings!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: