Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Luke!

Happy First Birthday Sweet Luke!

Thomas telling his cousin Happy Birthday! Excuse the awkward position. Daddy didn't realize what that looked like from the camera!

The three Burks Great Grands all together at last! (Martin in the back right, Thomas in the float with balls on it, and Luke in the yellow float)

Thomas and I just hanging out in the water!
The three kiddos again!

Luke opening his books he got from us and Thomas' Nana and Pops (Michael's parents).

 So as we were getting out of the pool, Luke was eyeing the water slide they had set up for the bigger kids. We slid down the blow up water slide that Nana and Pops had over the Fourth of July weekend with Thomas, so I though I'd take him over to slide. HA! This one apparently had a weight limit that is below my current weight as the whole thing collapsed in on us when we got to the top!
I'm still thinking this might be possible...


Then I tried to swing my legs around...no go!

And so we just fell out and back down to the bottom! Luke was a little upset!


So he just splashed in the splash pool instead!
The birthday boy and his Aunt Tay!

No comments: