Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 14, 2011

The First Meal

...since apparently breastmilk doesn't count!! Thomas' first meal was peaches mixed with a little baby oatmeal and one bite of pureed hamburger. He's my kid, of course he had to have hamburger! Actually, the books say breast fed babies need meat the most. We should've given him the meat first because he definitely preferred the peaches. He seemed to enjoy himself. I think he favored gnawing on the spoon over anything else. He wanted to do it himself also. We had a good time making a big mess!

Who needs food? This new bib is tasty enough!

First bite...not really sure what to do!

Oh hey I can do this!

My little helper

I can do it all by myself mom!

And its everywhere!!
For those of you who have nothing better to do, enjoy the video! Mom recorded every minute of it! 

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Adelae loved watching Thomas and kept pointing to him and saying "bebe" :-)