Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Visitors!

Thomas was lucky enough to get to meet two of his aunts in the first week of life! His Aunt AE (Ashley) was in Houston for a work training the week after he was born, so she drove up to Fort Worth when it was over and stayed the weekend with us. His Aunt Nicole came out to visit her cousin and her new baby, and she stopped by Sunday afternoon to visit! Thomas will meet his Aunt Tiffany during Spring Break, and Uncle Jason will be the first uncle he gets to meet!
Thomas and Aunt Nicole (and baby Joseph ETA April 2011!)

Thomas and Aunt AE
Another visitor was the preschool/infant room lady for church. Funny story. She comes to visit of course at the moment that Thomas is hungry (which isn't difficult because he was pretty much hungry all the time in those early days!) She assures me that its perfectly fine for me to nurse while she is there. She nursed all three of hers and it doesn't bother her a bit. So I put on my nursing cover and start nursing. Its our first time to use this nursing cover and Thomas really doesn't like it. He's hot natured and it just made him even hotter. Anyways, he nurses just enough to go to sleep and then I feel a sudden warmth running down my right side. The nice lady from church is just talking away, and I'm trying to discreetly use the nursing cover to wipe the pee off my side. I'm thinking, surely they can smell this!!! Nope! She just continues chatting. When she left, I jumped up and hollered "Mom! He peed on me!!" Then I realized it wasn't just pee but poop. No wonder it stunk! Welcome to motherhood.

1 comment:

Katie said...

How funny! Made me actually laugh out loud... gotta love little boys! Can't wait to meet your beautiful baby :) Congrats again!